Please follow my journey with my Nana and Papa, Love Brody

Brody Elliot Taylor - Born 11/29/2009



Brody is our youngest grandson. He came to live with us on January 6, 2010. This is our journey with him. May God Bless him and every child in this world.



As our journey continues with Brody, we will have to do it without his father. Johnny Dane Taylor, my son and Brody's daddy lost his life on August 26, 2010. God be with you Johnny. You had a huge heart and you loved your family. I will always love you, son. Mom



Big Johnny Dane Taylor - 07/09/80 - 08/26/10

Big Johnny would have been 31 on July 9, 2011



Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Nana and Papa are back from Jamaica

I'm so happy they are back - I smiled all day - well Brody - so did we! Papa and I missed your smiles and we are glad we are home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome